Monday, June 10, 2013

The Beach

We decided at the last minute to take advantage of an invitation to go to the beach with special friends.  I'm a planner, so I don't do last minute very well, but this trip will be good for my (our) soul.



We are with the Ray's. There are 3 adults  and 4 kids staying in this amazing beach house. It's loud, crazy, and always eventful, but it fills my heart with smiles and maybe a headache or two!  One of the 5 year old twins came into my room this morning and said it was going to be an amazing day!  It sure is, sweet boy!

We've just arrived, spent a little time on the beach before the storm came rolling in. I can't wait to get back out there. 


These kids make me smile. 


We are off to shop and give these kids something to do while the rain comes down.

I'll Praise You in the Storm fills my head. 

0 comments: