Monday, June 3, 2013

A Few Things

I don't have much for you today, friends. I've had to handle the business side of grief. It makes it so real, so final. I can't say it was easy. It was far, far from it. 


I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow. I will need some special prayers as I make that drive and sit in that chair for the first time since his passing. Jamey and I worked about a mile from each other. We would ride together some days and go to lunch many times a week. This is going to be hard but I'm going to give it a shot. If you feel led, would you say a prayer for me?

Also today is my mom's birthday!!  She has not left my side since May 5th and we are so blessed to have her here!  Happy Birthday, mom!  We love you!!!

I'll leave you all with this verse I ran across today:

For I am The Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. 

Isaiah 41:13