Friday, July 5, 2013

2 Months

It seems like forever yet it feels like just yesterday.... 


I still cannot believe he's gone. This is a bitter sweet trip to Alabama. It's my first without him. Well, since his funeral. 

We are spending the weekend with some special friends, the Lawson's, in Alabama. We were invited to their lake house for some fun in the sun. Fun we had, sun...not so much. But, the rain did not stop the kids from doing what they do best. Have fun!!

Brenna is like a little monkey climping the rope swing. 



Sweet, sweet friends!


We love LoLo!

Brenna has been with family for the past week and with the Lawson's this week. I'm glad to be reunited with my girl!  She's had a blast, but I've missed her like crazy. 

We drive home tomorrow. It's been a nice little getaway!  

Thanks, Brady, Kim, Emma, Abby, and John Brady for having us!  And the Knight's for inviting us to your cabin!  We have loved spending time with all of y'all!

0 comments: