Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Smiles

Oh how pictures tell a story.  I love pictures, a bit obsessed really.  I would love to quit my job and do photography full time.  Maybe one day.  But for now, I will continue to take pictures and look at them....over and over again.

As I walk through our house, I see Jamey everywhere.  I see his stuff, his car, his shoes, his computer, his cell phone, his rings.  I feel him in this house.  Sometimes I sit on the couch and feel him sitting beside me, holding my hand like he always did.

And, I see pictures.

Everywhere.

Oh, that smile.  That sweet, sweet smile.

I have not been able to look at the pictures much over the past few weeks.  I will glance at them, but quickly look away.  But, what I see is his smile.  Oh, he had a great smile.  That makes my heart happy and sad at the same time.

Today, I have a lot on my heart but not much energy in my fingers to type.  So I will leave you with a few pictures and a lot of smiles.












1 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures of three beautiful people. :)