Friday, October 11, 2013

Camp Good Grief 5K

This past Sunday, the Center for Good Grief held their annual Camp Good Grief 5K to raise funds for the amazing camp they host in the summer.  This is the camp Brenna was blessed to attend.  When we originally found out about the 5K, I did think we could make it.  But, as luck would have it, we were able to participate.  The weather was perfect for a day outside and we had several friends there to cheer us on!

Before we left.  These girls were ready to run!


About to get started.


We all ran in memory of Jamey.


After the race.  They had sooo much fun!


This was Brenna's first 5K and she did it in 33 minutes and 27 seconds.  I think I may have a runner on my hands!


After the 5K, we all participated in the Family Fun Mile.  Brenna came in 2nd!  So proud!


I have had a few friends asking about donating to the Center for Good Grief.  If you are interested, please contract me at tippafeltman@gmail.com.  This organization has blessed us and many others in so many ways and is solely funded by donations.

0 comments: